Sign in to follow this  
msawicki

Motorhome Door Awning Won't Extend Fully

My door awning is only opening up 1/2 way. It used to travel so the arms were out straight. The motorhome is a 2010 Fleetwood Discovery with an A&E Oasis door awning.

It has a Dometic weather pro controller.

Is there any reset for this?

Msawicki,

I've found the Dometic folks to be very helpful in identifying problems and providing replacement part numbers. 574-294-2511

SERVICE OFFICE

Dometic Corporation

2320 Industrial Parkway

Elkhart, IN 46516

Have you lubricated the moving parts. I had a problem similar to that and a little lubrication took care of it.

Just thinking out loud.

I have talked to Dometic and they are suppose to be sending a trouble shooting guide.

I have already talked to fleetwood and they sent installation guide but no troubleshooting.

Thanks to all that replied, Dometic was useless even their troubleshooting guide did not tell you anything. I found the adjustment after persistence to repair this myself because the motor ran fine then just stopped. There are 2 limit switches one for out and the other for in they are adjusted by 3mm Allen screws they are located on the underside of the roller tube on the motor end you do not even have to take off the end covers to access, they have a + and a - for each direction on the motor.