747guy

Wiring Diagram: 2001 Monaco Dynasty Pax Seat

Seat failed with footrest fully extended. Had 13 volts going to the unit from the two wires coming out of the floor.

4 way has no movement. Seat is dead. Removes 4 way switch from side of seat and no power at the checkpoints on the back.

Is there a fuse or breaker as part of the seat mechanism that needs resetting?

Took mechanical links apart to lower foot rest for the return trip home.

Not an easy item to work on unless you are an acrobat and have tiny hands?

747guy,

I do have the wiring interface information for the 2003 on file.

So if it would help PM me with your personal email and I will forward a copy to you.

Regarding the wiring and switch drawings. I think that Monaco would have gotten some information from the seat supplier, but it was not included in there information because they are built off sight.

So, if there is a information label under the set, one might be able to locate something covering the switches and a wiring diagram.

You posted !

Seat failed with footrest fully extended. Had 13 volts going to the unit from the two wires coming out of the floor.

4 way has no movement. Seat is dead. Removes 4 way switch from side of seat and no power at the checkpoints on the back.

Thoughts, Check for continuity between the cable interface between the floor connection and your test points. No connection, then open connection or some form of inline fuse.(Possible in line thermal fuse)

Possible cause of your problem, motor overload-high current and heat,-blown thermal fuse inside the motor. They keep items from starting a fire. The thermal fuses can be purchased at many electronics outlets and you might try one of the major electrical suppliers.

Rich.

Thanks to Rich, I received the schematic. My seat was a Villa with mechanical swivel.

However, I found two wires that were open as a result of previous repair and poor positioning of wires.

All is well and thanks to all for helping.

Anybody have a Villa seat wiring diagram for future use?

Glad you got your seat fixed. I looked at my wiring diagram book and only found a location for the fuse and nothing else.

Hope the DW can get her feet down now. :lol:

Herman