pcowen

Bleach In Water System For Sanitizing

Pawoodtx   

Would someone tell me if the water purification filter brand is a big deal?  I have a Flow-pur 8-2 cartridge assembly. I went to the local rv dealer and paid $76 for what it looks like on Amazon I can get for about $17 a piece or $34. 

2003 Monaco Windsor PST 40'

Paul

wolfe10   

Paul,

Welcome to the FMCA Forum.

Please tell us the make and model (or better, click on the "chain icon" above and post a link to each so we can compare specs.

Thanks.

manholt   

Paul.  Welcome to the Forum!:)

Yes, it would be beneficial if we knew make/model, there are a lot off differences between 2002 & 2017.

Pawoodtx   

Okay got it. 

WaterPur CCI-10-Ca-$38. Each rv store

WaterPur CCI-10-CLW-2 pack for $16.95 (amazon) I'm guessing this may be a knockoff. 

Thanks

Paul

Pawoodtx   

I just hope it's the same filter!🤷‍♂️

Thanks and thanks for the welcome. I graduated from 5th wheel to mh. Looking forward to getting down your way for some fresh seafood and Skippers for breakfast. Just pitching in since I noticed you guys like to talk about food!😃

Paul

wolfe10   

Skippers-- WAIT-- with a boat at Watergate Marina for the last 20 years, we KNOW Skippers. It is the breakfast place and, at least before Hurricane Harvey was the place for Greek food.

Brett

manholt   

Skippers in Florida is a form of lobster....been to Brett's Skippers, when I had 2 boats hanging side by side in Clear Lake.  Wonder if it's still there?

Paul, same filter, just modern!