hermanmullins

Whats Cooking, Who Is Where, Off The Subject & Memories

manholt   

Wayne.  Well said.  I know about being tracked on Forum and also web.  Stop it? Good luck with that !  I have 2 different mail accounts, from 2 different servers for the US and 1 for outside the US.  I never search outside the US with Google or Yahoo.  Same in reverse!

Boy did I overeat on Chili tonight, also cornbread, then Linda comes out with a pound cake, with strawberry's & whooped mirrang topping!  I'm dead...

Unfortunately I have about 15 email addresses and DW has about 5....but she only knows how to use one so I forwarded all the others to her one client account.

When I'm going someplace I don't want to be recognized....I use one of the 15 to throttle spam, along with adblock and ghostery.

10 hours ago, manholt said:

then Linda comes out with a pound cake, with strawberry's & whooped marring topping!  I'm dead...

Please tell Linda to not schedule the your service for at least 10 days to 2 weeks. It will take that long to get 12 pallbearers that are really strong and that can keep from giggling too much.:lol::D

Herman  

manholt   

Roland.  Spelling.  I always over eat if it really is good...Chili & Beef stew on a sub freezing day.  It's guaranteed, specially when I made it ! :rolleyes::wub:

11 hours ago, manholt said:

Wayne, did you set up your generator to come on auto.?

I did but I have it hooked up to 50 amp. Zone 1 & 2 Aqua Hot set to 60˚ and Zone 3 set to 54.  Zone 3 is basement but electric only - don't know why they did it that way.

1 hour ago, wayne77590 said:

I did but I have it hooked up to 50 amp. Zone 1 & 2 Aqua Hot set to 60˚ and Zone 3 set to 54.  Zone 3 is basement but electric only - don't know why they did it that way.

$$$$$$

Rich.

To all Member of the Forum,

It have been brought to my attention that we, myself included, sometime stray far away from the topic.

We will, at time,  joke with one another and to some it seem we are  being sarcastic and degrading to each other. I am as guilty as anyone. I will try to temper some of my remarks so as to not seen condescending,  patronizing and or try to not stray too far from the topic.  Your help in this matter will be appreciated by all.

If you would like to carry on with others about item not pertaining to any topic just come here and we can converse, joke or to pass on recipes.

Thanks,

Herman 

wolfe10   

Thanks, Herman;

Sometimes it is difficult to put ourselves (ya, the "old timers" on the FMCA Forum) in the position of a brand new poster.  They ask a question and see 5+ off-topic "communications" and wonder why they even posted.

SO, please put yourself in the position of the guy who makes their very first post-- and hopes/expects to see only answers related to the question.

And, underlying all of this is the FMCA Forum member who gets notification for each new post, if 70% are off topic, why would you continue to participate in the Forum??

Again, thanks Herman for bringing us back to "who we are"!

manholt   

Wayne.  When on Aqua Hot diesel my water and sewage bays stay well above freezing!  Right now at the ranch in Burnet, TX. it's 9 and feels like 1, no problem with running water or fresh water tank.  I dumped gray and black yesterday in freezing temps and back flushed.  I'm not in the garage...everything else is, so there is only room for Linda's coach!  Going to build another MH designated garage this spring!   And redesign the current 40' x 100' shed/garage!

I put a 200W light in the bay and then put in a wireless thermometer.  The thermometer says 57˚ in the bay.  I have the Aqua Hot set at 60 and the 3rd zone set at 60.

I'm not sure how the Third zone is only contributing to the bay as there are two output vents in the ceiling inside that put out air. However the air feels "cold."  It also runs constantly.

Aqua Hot is very new to me so my learning curve is also low (Stop it Herman....)

Any information on the operation is of a big help.

p.s., I have the protection freeze receptacle coming from Amazon  and a couple small ceramic heaters. No stores had any in stock. Poor planning on my part. The receptacle controls the on/off function of the heaters. The receptacle has been posted previously.

Talking with an old timer and full timer yesterday. They do the same to the water bay. The also put a heater in the full slide out basement and keep it at 65˚ and he stated it kept the bare floors warm and circulates the heat in the basement.