hermanmullins

Whats Cooking, Who Is Where, Off The Subject & Memories

jleamont   
On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 11:55 AM, wayne77590 said:

My aqua hot is bigger than your aqua hot..so I'm saying.

:lol:

smithy   
15 hours ago, hermanmullins said:

What has happened to Rvillage. I don't see it on the home page?

Herman

You mean the home page of the new website? Just getting clarification before trying to answer your concern.

FIVE   
On 1/17/2018 at 10:09 AM, wayne77590 said:

I put a 200W light in the bay and then put in a wireless thermometer.  The thermometer says 57˚ in the bay.  I have the Aqua Hot set at 60 and the 3rd zone set at 60.

I'm not sure how the Third zone is only contributing to the bay as there are two output vents in the ceiling inside that put out air. However the air feels "cold."  It also runs constantly.

Aqua Hot is very new to me so my learning curve is also low (Stop it Herman....)

Any information on the operation is of a big help.

Go on line and get a manual for your AH.  Lots of good information and it will tell you the temps for using electric vs the burner.  Also, find the gray knob, that sets the temp, and rotate it all the way in both directions monthly...got that from an old AH guru.  On my 450D, it is on the end of the right side as it sits in the bay.

manholt   

I bet a lot of you is bigger than me! 

AH 400....Prevost and Newell come in at 600.  Don't know why, they take up a lot of space & you can only take 1 shower at a time.  From the picture I saw, your short and kind of round, but round is a shape! I'm like Herman, tall and slim, unfortunately our chest fell down to our belly! :lol: 

Went by there last spring. The only coaches I saw were Prevost and Newells. All of the vehicle in the parking lot were Mercedes and Porches. Nice place and very high dollar.

Herman 

manholt   

Like Herman, been there...even if I could, I never would.  Besides all my homely stuff is paid for!  Theirs, I doubt it. 

Wayne, Lloyd DeGerald one of the best AH service techs, does mine about every 18 months at one of the many rallies he attends. His cost is $197.00 plus whatever Tax he must charge in whatever state he is in. Nozzle, cleaning, filter and full testing and inspection.

Herman 

1 hour ago, manholt said:

I had my AH serviced last week...it's a 450...my other in Allegro Bus was 400!  Sorry Jim S.  We are the same size!

No worries and btw, you're getting dang personal aren't you?

AND....I have an Oasis Hydronic System which I can easily maintain myself.

jleamont   
12 minutes ago, elkhartjim said:

No worries and btw, you're getting dang personal aren't you?

AND....I have an Oasis Hydronic System which I can easily maintain myself.

:lol:

I had a quote from someone in Houston of around $340 and that includes travel time and parts. He also will sit back and let you do the work and learning curve.

Heck with learning curve. I might watch but I'm not scooting down to do it.

I saw an ad yesterday for a pop-up.....sale price $8995.00. I paid $14000 for my first home. 

52 minutes ago, Punxsyjumper said:

You high rollers make me feel like I'm still in a pop-up, haha

5 hours ago, elkhartjim said:

I saw an ad yesterday for a pop-up.....sale price $8995.00. I paid $14000 for my first home. 

Were you next door to Fred Flintstone or Barney Rubble?

super8mm   
On 2/11/2018 at 11:33 AM, elkhartjim said:

You make me feel bad, I sold my first house for $4,200 and made a $1,000 out of the deal "LOL"