hermanmullins

Whats Cooking, Who Is Where, Off The Subject & Memories

manholt   

I'm fixing to turn 75 and all off you are making me feel young again...Thank you so very much! :wub:

Another $9,300 again this month and I'll be as poor as Hilary when they left the White House!

manholt   

Herman.  S &  R made great homes and even supplied the builders and a catalog for your use and enjoyment in the outhouse! :D  Kid you not, have a friend who has 160 ac. right up against the Smokey Mountains, outside of Ashville.  He kept the old homestead and next to it, the S & R home from his grandparents and the S & R house that he grew up in...Yea a outhouse was there for all 3...2 off them with the catalogs tattered pages! :lol:

I love going there, he has 20 full hook ups for friends and a 9 hole golf course!

jleamont   
27 minutes ago, manholt said:

I'm fixing to turn 75 and all off you are making me feel young again...Thank you so very much! :wub:

Another $9,300 again this month and I'll be as poor as Hilary when they left the White House!

You are young, you are only as old as you act. Take that anyway you want :lol:

2 hours ago, manholt said:

Herman.  S &  R made great homes and even supplied the builders and a catalog for your use and enjoyment in the outhouse! :D  Kid you not, have a friend who has 160 ac. right up against the Smokey Mountains, outside of Ashville.  He kept the old homestead and next to it, the S & R home from his grandparents and the S & R house that he grew up in...Yea a outhouse was there for all 3...2 off them with the catalogs tattered pages! :lol:

I love going there, he has 20 full hook ups for friends and a 9 hole golf course!

Yep, they were def quality homes.

Well I was Down at the ranch today doing a few things to the coach. It was so warm (80*) 02/15/18 I was starting to think about going someplace. Unfortunately I am grounded till end of March. So who is going where and when? I know a bunch are going to Perry but after that?

Bill

April, Planning Rally for Six-State in Shawnee then down to Johnson City for a Lone Star Rally and then to Searcy, AR for Rally in the Pasture.  Return home long enough to clean the coach then Wyoming. 

Herman 

manholt   

Like Herman's first two, then clean out my house on the "Sand Bar" and list it for sale!  We are then going to Ruidoso, NM. to spend some time with Joe L., then Gillett, WY.  Then after the Rally, we'll go to Denver, CO. to catch  Alaskan Airline flight to Denmark!

I think I'm in my 3rd childhood...being "proper" all the time, is so bloody boring! :lol:

Grounded with doctor's appointments until after the first of March. DW mentioned a short run to Corpus Christi, Del Rio and Big Bend before our summer fun run up the East Coast.  That will be after graduation end of may for oldest GD.

jleamont   
7 hours ago, wayne77590 said:

Grounded with doctor's appointments until after the first of March. DW mentioned a short run to Corpus Christi, Del Rio and Big Bend before our summer fun run up the East Coast.  That will be after graduation end of may for oldest GD.

You get out this way let me know when......

We have stayed in Lancaster and Gettysburg several times.  Love the Amish country. Good food, good crafts.

If'n we get that way we'll give a holler and we can meet in Intercourse.

(That will get Carl going.)