lcarthur

Air Compressor

lcarthur   

Can anyone recommend a reliable air compressor for my Class B tires.

I would like one that runs on a rechargeable battery instead of having to plug it in to the lighter or an ac outlet.  Thank you

Welcome to the Forum.

I think that I saw a Jump Start unit with a charger and Air Compressor at Sam's Club. It may be OK to top off a tire but wouldn't rely on it to air up a really low tire.

Herman 

lcarthur   

I purchased an Oasser mini electric inflator from Amazon.  It was $44. It worked today to add 5 pounds of pressure to the front tires on my Class B. I wanted one that worked cord free, was chargeable in the house or in my RV in an electrical outlet or in the lighter .  It added 5 pounds to each tire and stopped when it reached the 55 psi that I had preset on it 👍🏻  So far I am happy with it.  

Thank you for your input.

F454258   

I have a Class A, 97 psi and use a Vair from Amazon.  I think it is a 470. It runs off the battery (with motor running) and does a great job.

tireman9   

Class B should probably be able to get air at any tire shop and save the cost and lost space of getting an air compressor that should only be needed a couple times a year.