dcarm1

Seattle To Disneyland (Anaheim)

Question

dcarm1   

We will be heading to Disneyland in mid April and I am looking for recommendations for places to stay between Seattle and Anaheim.  Travelling in a 2013 Roadtrek Adventurous RS .  This will be our first extended trip.   Is three nights down about right?  

Any recommendations as to RV parks near Disneyland?

And after Disneyland we will be heading to San Diego for two more nights then back home.  I was thinking I-5 down and 101 back.  

1 answer to this question

manholt   

dcarm1.  Welcome to the Forum!

Your biggest challenge is I-5 thru Oregon and N. California.  Lots of slow curves (they are banked wrong) 45 to 55 mph, unbelievable amount of truck traffic.  Since I know nothing about your driving habits or age, it's hard for me to answer, how long will it take you?  It's 1,200+/- miles.  For me, it was a whole day run from Seattle to Eugene, OR. 

There is a member on this Forum, that lives in N. Washington.  He makes the run once or twice a year.  Right now, he's got a Post called "Our miss adventure's"!  If you click on his Avatar and send him a message , he would be best to answer your questions...goes by Huffy Puff.

Good luck