Icon Welcome to the FMCA Motorhome Forums!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and signed in, you will be able to create topics; post replies to existing topics; upload pictures; manage your profile; get your own private messenger; create blogs; and more. Sign up now! Already have an account? Sign in. This message will be removed once you are signed in.

Photo
- - - - -

Roadtrek Owners

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 karenbryan

karenbryan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 08:52 PM

I have a 2008 Roadtrek 210 Popular. Just bought it and found stress cracks 1 week later. They are on the roof, around the windows and a big crack by the 3rd door between the fiberglass and the metal body.

Anyone else having there problems.

Let me know if you are.

Thanks

Karen

#2 RonBoyd

RonBoyd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 08:16 AM

We purchased a new 2008 210 Versatile and now have right at 80,000 miles on it. I went out and looked but found no cracks of any kind, anywhere. (I am unsure what a "stress" crack might be.) Would this kind of damage, perhaps, be covered by Roadtrek's five year warranty?

#3 karenbryan

karenbryan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 05:47 PM

You can see photos of the stress cracks by going to gallery. 2008 Roadtrek 210 popular stress cracks..

http://community.fmc...-stress-cracks/

#4 southerner15

southerner15

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 06:55 PM

Karen, I have a 2008 210V. Had stress fractures that are caused by there being no flex between the metal and fiberglass. Cost RT a few thousand to fix mine.
Jacqueline O. Chaplin
2008 Roadtrek 210 Versatile
Wolf Den
San Antonio TX
Retired U.S. Army MSG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users