Icon Welcome to the FMCA Motorhome Forums!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and signed in, you will be able to create topics; post replies to existing topics; upload pictures; manage your profile; get your own private messenger; create blogs; and more. Sign up now! Already have an account? Sign in. This message will be removed once you are signed in.

Photo
- - - - -

Internet Service at Disney Wilderness Lodge Camp Ground

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 rkheinefield@bellsouth.net

rkheinefield@bellsouth.net

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:36 PM

Is anyone familiar with the Internet service at the Disney Wilderness Campground?

I will be there for two weeks in late September and would like to know what kind of service I can expect.
Ralph, Karla and Friends

#2 JerryPotter

JerryPotter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 07:53 AM

Our Verizon air card worked there.

#3 PeterSharonGardiner

PeterSharonGardiner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:25 AM

Internet is limited there. You can get free service at their meadow trading post, the main sign in gate and down at Pioneer Hall. I seem to remember they have some sort of rental device to get service at one's site but forget what, and how much it cost.
Good luck

#4 GeeksOnTour

GeeksOnTour

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:52 AM

We were just there (11-17-2012) and we were surprised that there was no Wi-Fi at the campsites. It was available at certain facilities in Fort Wilderness (as mentioned by PeterSharon above.) Verizon worked just fine so we used FoxFi on our Droid phones - that makes a hotspot that our computers connect to - just like we did all summer long.
Jim and Chris Guld
www.geeksontour.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users