Icon Welcome to the FMCA Motorhome Forums!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and signed in, you will be able to create topics; post replies to existing topics; upload pictures; manage your profile; get your own private messenger; create blogs; and more. Sign up now! Already have an account? Sign in. This message will be removed once you are signed in.

Photo
- - - - -

Pace Arrow Television Access

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 TxArrow

TxArrow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:40 AM

I have a 2007 Fleetwood Pace Arrow. The television is a LCD mounted above the dashboard. I am trying to remove the TV so I can get to the wiring.

It appears that the way to remove the TV is to remove the center bottom section of the overhead cabinet. I have taken out the four screws holding it in, but something is still holding the plywood in place. I am afraid to pull too hard and rip something out. Can someone give me some guidance on how to remove this panel and/or how to get the TV out?

Thanks.

#2 RVerOnTheMove

RVerOnTheMove

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 495 posts
  • I travel:Full-time in my motorhome

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:46 PM

You are correct not to pull too much. If you get the proper screws out the frame (or whatever) should slide out with very little effort.
Is there a full frame around the TV? If so, look inside the storage cabinets on either side of the TV and see if there are screws on the inside frame of these cabinets that go toward the TV. If they are there, these screws (really long) will screw into a bracket attached to the frame and once removed (usually 2 on each side) will allow the frame to come out as one unit.
Bill

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users