I need some advice about this circuit.
This is my problem...I had the plug in the cabinet that is used for the microwave burn up. I replaced the plug. The microwave is OK, we still use it with extension cord. I have no power to the plug. The circuit for the plug is coming from the inverter. There are two circuits coming from the inverter. 1 circuit feeds most of the other plugs and I think the other 1 is for the microwave. I have power after the breakers on the inverter, both circuits. All other breakers on main panel are on and working OK.
I have a junction box under the sink that feeds two circuits, one has power one does not. I cannot find another GFCI in the circuit on another junction box. Does anyone know how this motorhome is wired or what I am missing?