Icon Welcome to the FMCA Motorhome Forums!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and signed in, you will be able to create topics; post replies to existing topics; upload pictures; manage your profile; get your own private messenger; create blogs; and more. Sign up now! Already have an account? Sign in. This message will be removed once you are signed in.

Photo
- - - - -

RV/MH Hall of Honor Lifetime Membership

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 partsrod

partsrod

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • I travel:With Pets

Posted 06 April 2013 - 04:48 PM

I just receved an e-mail from FMCA about becoming a life member of the hall of honor at half price. I have been to the hall and will sure go again. It is a great place. The special offer to FMCA members can be found at  www.rvmhhalloffame.org  Just click on the logo to the left to get to the enrollment form and be sure to enter your FMCA member number and you also receive a $10 gift certificate from FMCA. It is all to a very good cause to help them pay off the bank note.

#2 Xplorer

Xplorer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 05:49 PM

Thanks for the Information.

This is and will be our history.

It looks like they have already done a lot of the heavy lifting to pay off the loan. Hope they make it.

Imho, a helluva deal and fun to. We just rerouted our trip for a visit to coincide with their RV Show end of April.

2006 Allegro 34WA Open Roads 8.1L Workhorse W20

2013 Chevrolet Sonic LTZ

TST 507RV TPMS

2009 Brake Buddy Classic

2009 Blue Ox Aventa LX

#3 desertdeals69

desertdeals69

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 01:01 PM

We just ordered the lifetime membership.  Visited the museum 2 years ago and can't wait till we can return.  Great place to see history of rving.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users