Icon Welcome to the FMCA Motorhome Forums!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and signed in, you will be able to create topics; post replies to existing topics; upload pictures; manage your profile; get your own private messenger; create blogs; and more. Sign up now! Already have an account? Sign in. This message will be removed once you are signed in.

Photo
- - - - -

Crazy Woman Campground, by Gillette WY

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 rvman1677

rvman1677

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:40 PM

We are going to the rally in Gillette Wy. We are only going to be there for 2 days so we had to stay at a campground near there. We called and made reservations at the Crazy woman Campground. The way they are handling the reservations is that you send them an email with all your info on it, then send them a check for the nights you will be there. They said when they receive both they will send you an email that they received both and you would have a reservation. I did all this back on March 12th and on April 16th I received that they had both and that it was for the days I ask for.

The problem is that they keep telling me that they deposited the check, but I have not seen it come through. I have called them 3 time about this.

I was wondering if anyone else is staying there and they where having the same problem. I am worried that I will show up there and not have a spot.

#2 DickandLois

DickandLois

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,507 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:42 PM

Rvman,

Welcome to FMCA!

Did it go through as an electronic transfer by chance. This will not show up as a canceled or processed check, but will be deducted from your account. Did you bank indicate a withdrawal equal to the check amount ?

Rich.

#3 Wayne77590

Wayne77590

USMC (Ret)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,081 posts
  • I travel:With Pets

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:39 AM

After sending them "both," did you receive an email confirming reservation?

Wayne, MSgt, USMC (Ret)

2008 Winnebago Destination

2013 Lincoln MKX

#4 rvman1677

rvman1677

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:30 PM

Yes I did and I called and she said she deposit it and we have a reservation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users