Icon Welcome to the FMCA Motorhome Forums!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and signed in, you will be able to create topics; post replies to existing topics; upload pictures; manage your profile; get your own private messenger; create blogs; and more. Sign up now! Already have an account? Sign in. This message will be removed once you are signed in.

Photo
- - - - -

Hi All I'am New

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Yosser

Yosser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 05:10 PM

Hi all.

Am new on here so I am Yosser and married to Lynn.We have a Jack Russell named Tilly.

We love wild camping.

#2 StellersJay

StellersJay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 05:35 AM

Yosser, welcome to the forum. Tell us about where you like wild camping and tell us about your rig.

This is a good place to get answers to any of your questions about travels, rigs, camp grounds, etc.

Sam

#3 Medico

Medico

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • I travel:Full-time in my motorhome

Posted 18 August 2013 - 09:58 AM

Welcome to FMCA Forum. Glad to meet you.

FMCA #F431170, GS #822128658, Escapees SKP #112655

2006 Country Coach Magna (525 HP Cat C13 1650 torque, Alison 4000 6 speed tranny), 2012 Jeep Liberty

CountryCoachMagna1med_zps83669550.jpg

#4 Yosser

Yosser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 08:01 PM

We like to wildcamping in Cornwall but we like any where we can just pull up and stay we whent to France and we loved we love just to pull up and stay there untill we move on

#5 TBUTLER

TBUTLER

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 11:21 PM

Welcome Yosser,

Fill us in.  It sounds like you have experience doing some international RV'ing.  We could all learn something from your experience.  We're planning an RV trip overseas this coming spring.  What you call wildcamping, is called boondocking here in the states.  Many of us boondock occasionally and some people do it regularly here in the states. 

Tom and Louise Butler
2004 Monaco Windsor, Cummins 400 ISL
Roadmaster Sterling Tow Bar, Brakemaster, GMC Acadia, BikeE Recumbent Bicycles

After 9 1/2 years full time in our motor home and being Winter Texans we are now living at Sandpipers Resort in Edinburg, Texas. Now we are Summer Chickens!

"The tipi is much better to live in; always clean and warm in winter, cool in summer, easy to move... If the Great Spirit wanted men to live in one place he would have made the world stand still." -- Flying Hawk, South Dakota Oglala Sioux

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users