Welcome to the FMCA Motorhome Forums!
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and signed in, you will be able to create topics; post replies to existing topics; upload pictures; manage your profile; get your own private messenger; create blogs; and more. Sign up now! Already have an account? Sign in. This message will be removed once you are signed in.
Posted 13 October 2013 - 06:08 PM
Since we will be doing a lot of dry camping, this would be helpful. We will be traveling up and down the mid-Atlantic area till we get used to this new life.
Thanks for any help.
Posted 13 October 2013 - 07:03 PM
Welcome to the FMCA Forum.
This website should get you started: http://rvdumpsites.net/
Dianne and Brett Wolfe
1997 Safari Sahara 3540
Moderator, FMCA.com Forums
Chairman, FMCA Technical Advisory Committee
Member, FMCA Long-Range and Development Committee 2007-2009
Moderator, http://www.dieselrvclub.org/(FMCA chapter)
Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:10 AM
Yes there's an app for that. Search in your app store.
Allison 3000MH tran.
Towing a Honda Civic on a Acmey tow dolley.
Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:35 PM
Most Flyin J/Pilots have dump stations for a fee.....Love's Truck Stop in our area has a dump station for a fee.
Good Sam Life Member
Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:45 PM
A Directory of Sanitary Disposals is available in the January 2013 issue of Family Motor Coaching magazine. If you do not have a print copy, you can access it online at www.fmcmagazine.com/digital (must sign in as an FMCA member).
Here's how to view and print the directory:
1. Go to www.fmcmagazine.com/digital.
2. Click on the current-month digital edition.
3. Once that opens, select "Archive" from the group of icons at the top-right of the page.
4. Select the January 2013 issue.
5. Once that issue opens, from the Table of Contents on the left, select "2013 FMCA Directory."
6. You will see the Directory index on the right-hand page. Click the link for page 218, which is the Directory of Sanitary Disposals.
7. To print, select the "Print" icon at the top right of the page and enter 232 for the last page to print.
8. Click "Print" and you will have your Sanitary Disposals Directory. This directory will be updated in the January 2014 issue of Family Motor Coaching.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users