Icon Welcome to the FMCA Motorhome Forums!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and signed in, you will be able to create topics; post replies to existing topics; upload pictures; manage your profile; get your own private messenger; create blogs; and more. Sign up now! Already have an account? Sign in. This message will be removed once you are signed in.

Photo
- - - - -

Signal/Brake Lights

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 cadiwa

cadiwa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:01 PM

Would someone who owns a 2007 CC Inspire please tell me if the Signal/brake lights are wired separate or combined. My coach is not at my location and I want to wire the towed before I go to get the coach.

Wayne Cadieu, 2007 CC Inspire 360, C9 Caterpillar

#2 desertdeals69

desertdeals69

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,219 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:11 AM

If you have amber turn signal on the coach its not the same, also if your toad has amber turn that makes a difference on how its wired.

#3 DickandLois

DickandLois

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,561 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:13 AM

Cadiwa!

You might want to give Country Coach a call and get information directly from them. At that time you can also ask them if there is a separate fuse / relay panel for the towing circuits and where its located.

Also ask if they could supply you with the chassis electrical drawings. They do come in handy should you have issues while on the road.

Office: (541) 234-2167
Fax: (541) 234-2189
www.countrycoach.com

Rich.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users