Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DougC

Alaska Caravans

Question

We thinking about doing a Alaska Caravan trip during the summer of 2014.... there are a number of websites to look at... anyone had good or bad experiences with caravans?

6 answers to this question

We completed FMCA Fantasy Caravan this year and had a wonderful time. We highly recommend this experience!

We also did the 60 day Alaska tour with Fantasy Tours - great value and a wonderful and safe way to view Alaska and western Canada - no regrets whatsoever !! Contact me for more info --

Do you plan to drive through B.C. and the Yukon?

If you have any connection to the military, try smartrving.net. Great caravans by members for members, no profit motive.

I do not recommend Fantasy Tours. See my post "Selecting Alaska Caravan". If you want a good safe tour provider “ALASKAN DISCOVERY RV TOURS” they have reliable communication with Satellite Phones, provide their own internet connection, help you prepare coach and toad to minimize damage which will occur, and everything is a la carte so you don't pay if you don't want to participate or can't participate due to breakdown or illness which happen with us on the Fantasy 2013 tour.

"I do not recommend Fantasy Tours. ..."

Well, I see you haven't missed a thread yet in your continual flaming of Fantasy Tours and accusations of others that have positive things to say about FT.

However, you seem to be pretty much a lone critical voice which, in itself, is a positive endorsement of FT. Why not give it a rest? Some of would like to read unbiased reviews. Just sayin' .....