Icon Welcome to the FMCA Motorhome Forums!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and signed in, you will be able to create topics; post replies to existing topics; upload pictures; manage your profile; get your own private messenger; create blogs; and more. Sign up now! Already have an account? Sign in. This message will be removed once you are signed in.

Photo
- - - - -

Rvibrake2

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 capbice

capbice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 08:50 PM

Has anyone used the RVibrake2 system.  I will be towing a Dodge Dart GT and swapping with a Jeep CJ7.

#2 dsharlow

dsharlow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:08 AM

The RVibrake2 system will work very well in the Jeep CJ7. It is design to be very versatile and comes with all equipment needed for a quick and easy installation. If a different stop bracket is needed for the unit the factory will supply it immediately. If you are at the Brooksville Fl SEA rally it will be demonstrated and available.

#3 capbice

capbice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 12:23 AM

Thanks.  I will be attending the RV show here in Houston TX next month.  Hopefully one of the dealers will have one on display.

#4 F14man

F14man

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 08:52 PM

I've used it for over a year now in my 2006 Lexus GX 470.  It's easy to handle installing and removing. Has work without a hiccup. 

#5 Full.Monte

Full.Monte

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 08:40 AM

I've towed a Jeep Liberty for 3000 miles with one.  I like the unit.  The only thing I don't care for is that it doesn't show me much braking until I really stand on the brake in the motor home.

#6 dkreuzen

dkreuzen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 12:32 PM

I used the first version for the last two years and about 8000 miles. Worked good and easy to setup and store. I just upgraded to version 2 but haven't had a chance to try it out yet but I expect it to be just as good or better. They are great people to work with.

2012 Monaco Knight 36PFT
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
2005 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users