Icon Welcome to the FMCA Motorhome Forums!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and signed in, you will be able to create topics; post replies to existing topics; upload pictures; manage your profile; get your own private messenger; create blogs; and more. Sign up now! Already have an account? Sign in. This message will be removed once you are signed in.

Photo
- - - - -

Information Wanted-- FMCA Monaco Int'l pre Rally In Salem, OR in 2010

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 DaveMendonca

DaveMendonca

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 07:49 PM

We attended our first FMCA chapter rally in August 2010 in Salem, OR.  This was a Monaco Int'l pre Rally for the big rally following in Redmond.

While at the Salem rally we saw a very patriotic film program after dinner one  night.  I can't remember the name of the film but I would very much like to get a copy.  It covered the history of many US Flags going back to Colonial days and was presented by a former owner of a flag manufacturer. 

Could anyone give me more details like the name of the film.

Dave Mendonca

F417084

#2 DaveMendonca

DaveMendonca

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 12:22 AM

I finally tracked the program down through the Monaco International website.  There was a listing for newsletters of September 2010 and there it was described.  "Many Faces of Old Glory" presented by Vane Scott.  I went to his website for an order form.  That was a great program!

Dave Mendonca

Member California Heartland FMCA

2004 Holiday Rambler, Imperial

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users