Icon Welcome to the FMCA Motorhome Forums!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and signed in, you will be able to create topics; post replies to existing topics; upload pictures; manage your profile; get your own private messenger; create blogs; and more. Sign up now! Already have an account? Sign in. This message will be removed once you are signed in.

Photo
- - - - -

Basement Bay Doors

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 justus2

justus2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:02 PM

Anyone know of a salvage or junk yard where I can purchase used basement storage doors of a 2000 SeaView mh made by National RV?

These are the crappy plastic doors made by Ortega for National RV. They crack & break in cold weather.  I think they were used on another model RV from National also for years 1999 thru 2001.  Ortega's price for new ones is to much. i know National sold many campers on the west coast, so I will travel if price is reasonable.

#2 cowboy66

cowboy66

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 03:06 PM

Look on the web under used RV parts in Carthage Mo and Joplin MO they have several used RV parts centers.

#3 justus2

justus2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 10:41 AM

Look on the web under used RV parts in Carthage Mo and Joplin MO they have several used RV parts centers.

thanks------------i'll give them a try.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users