jemcge28

Short, Under 12 Foot Tall Class A Motorhomes

7 posts in this topic

I am looking to purchase a new Class A motorhome, gas or diesel, under 12 feet in height and no wider than 96 inches.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Jim

Jim, You may find what you are looking for in an older Airstream or Ultrastar. However most DP will be between 11.5 and 12.5 feet but are almost always 102" wide.

Good Luck,

Herman

Not aware of a new one fitting that criteria.

But, used YES.

In fact our last coach, a 1993 Foretravel fit that bill exactly: 96" width and 10' 6" tall, 36' long. Diesel pusher with Caterpillar engine, Allison 6 speed transmission.

Jim,

The only thing I know of new is the Thor Axis. It is 94" wide, 11'3" tall and 25'6" long. It is built on a Ford E350 chassis. They describe it as an a different breed of class A - an RUV. One gentleman on another forum described it as a Class A built on a Class C chassis. I don't know anything about it other than what I read on the Thor website:

axis-motorhome.com

Good luck with your search.

Looking for this size specification because it exists in a 2014 Tiffin Breeze 32BR and was hoping to find other manufacturers with similar sized coach.

Looking for this size because my 2012 Tiffin Allegro 30ga is a little hard for me to drive on long trips.