• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Sundanceart

Sundanceart

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 06:14 PM

We recently purchased  a 2006 Monaco Monarch SBD. I had an issue a week ago with my hydraulic levelers not retracting. I found instructions online for emergency/forced retraction. I followed those instructions and they came up perfectly. However, now I can't get them to extend. A friend suggested, since they are not moving at all nor are there any sounds coming from the pump, the jacks or the control panel, the problem could be in the relay that operates the system.

I have several plastic covers in our storage bins that cover various electrical components. I'd prefer not to go at things blindly. Does anyone know where that relay might be located and how to identify it?

Thanks very much for any help.

Graham Stevens

#2 huffypuff

huffypuff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts
  • I travel:With Pets

Posted 21 July 2014 - 01:25 AM

If you have a 2006 Monaco you should have a Power Gear Leveler system.  If you hit the on off button you should get lights to tell you it's on with no beeping.  If there is beeping there is a fault such as parking brake not on, shifter not in park or fluid is low.  If there is no light that comes on the panel with the ignition switch on and engine not running then I would be checking for a 15 amp fuse.  

At Redmond, OR

Ray & Hana Huffman

2006 Holiday Rambler, Ambassador PLQ 40' 10" 

2006 Jeep Liberty Limited CRD used as toad

2012 Cadillac SRX4

1976 Cadillac Coupe deVille

2009 7,000 lbs Carhauler Trailer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users