Welcome to the FMCA Motorhome Forums!

Create a sign-in account to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and signed in, you can create topics; post replies to existing topics; upload pictures; manage your profile; get your own private messenger; create blogs; and more. Sign up now! Already have an account? Sign in.

NEW USERS: For your login to carry over to the Forums, you must first sign in on the FMCA.com main site, log out, and then sign in again.

Photo
- - - - -

Monaco Monarch Leveler Relay

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Sundanceart

Sundanceart

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 06:14 PM

We recently purchased  a 2006 Monaco Monarch SBD. I had an issue a week ago with my hydraulic levelers not retracting. I found instructions online for emergency/forced retraction. I followed those instructions and they came up perfectly. However, now I can't get them to extend. A friend suggested, since they are not moving at all nor are there any sounds coming from the pump, the jacks or the control panel, the problem could be in the relay that operates the system.

I have several plastic covers in our storage bins that cover various electrical components. I'd prefer not to go at things blindly. Does anyone know where that relay might be located and how to identify it?

Thanks very much for any help.

Graham Stevens

#2 huffypuff

huffypuff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts
  • I travel:With Pets

Posted 21 July 2014 - 01:25 AM

If you have a 2006 Monaco you should have a Power Gear Leveler system.  If you hit the on off button you should get lights to tell you it's on with no beeping.  If there is beeping there is a fault such as parking brake not on, shifter not in park or fluid is low.  If there is no light that comes on the panel with the ignition switch on and engine not running then I would be checking for a 15 amp fuse.  

At Redmond, OR

VisitedStatesMap

Ray & Hana Huffman

2006 Holiday Rambler, Ambassador PLQ 40' 10" 

2006 Jeep Liberty Limited CRD used as toad

2012 Cadillac SRX4

1976 Cadillac Coupe deVille

2009 7,000 lbs Carhauler Trailer

Pacers Northwest Member

#3 Bosco56

Bosco56

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 10:14 AM

Where can I find the fuse on a 2008 Monaco Monarch?

#4 TBUTLER

TBUTLER

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,483 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 01:48 PM

Too bad you don't have the owners manual.  All that information would be in the manual.  Our fuses for most of the house 12V operations are in the outside compartment below the drivers feet.  There are about 60 of them and the key to them is on the inside of the cover of the fuse panel. 

If yours aren't there, call Monaco, 877-466-6226.  Have your coach number (last six digits of the coach serial number, not the VIN) ready.  Go to Customer Service in the menu and the operator can direct you to technical support.  They should be able to help you.  You might inquire about getting a copy of the manual for your coach.  The manual has good descriptions of each system in the coach and basic trouble shooting steps to take.

Tom and Louise Butler
2004 Monaco Windsor, Cummins 400 ISL
Roadmaster Sterling Tow Bar, Brakemaster, GMC Acadia, BikeE Recumbent Bicycles

After 9 1/2 years full time in our motor home and being Winter Texans we are now living at Sandpipers Resort in Edinburg, Texas. Now we are Summer Chickens!

"The tipi is much better to live in; always clean and warm in winter, cool in summer, easy to move... If the Great Spirit wanted men to live in one place he would have made the world stand still." -- Flying Hawk, South Dakota Oglala Sioux

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users