huffypuff

Comparing Coach Net, Good Sam & FMCA Roadside Assistance Coverage

52 posts in this topic

I currently have FMCA road side but after reading that most of the FMCA members commenting here use other services I will be looking else where also.  I haven't had to use them yet so no comment on th quality of service.  

I have not seen any negative comments on FMCA roadside, hope you never have to use it, but if you do, you can comment on how GOOD or how BAD it is. Actually I had AAA long before even knowing that FMCA existed. I saw the FMCA egg on a fellow camper's coach, didn't even get his name, but seemed to be a fine gentleman, that invited me to join. I did have "Not so Good Sam", and was very disappointed with response that I got from them, I already had AAA for my cars, so I called them for assistance with the current situation and as always got good results. For this reason, I called AAA the next day and upgraded to RV Plus Gold and have been happy with them. The experience that I wrote about with AAA, was not earthshaking, just a misunderstanding with the call center that night, they did keep in touch for several hours with updates. The tinker toy wrecker drivers did report correctly that my rig was a Motorhome, but they were the one that dropped the ball by telling me that would be back within the hour with an adequate tow truck,