Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Evening, We live in the Niagara Falls, NY area and travel to Canada a few times a season with our Corgi Oliver. You will need your states dog license certificate and vet dated proof of rabies vaccine for the dog same for cats. As for the humans, you will need a current passport for anyone over 16 years old. For those younger you will need original birth certificates with raised seal. Hope this is helpful, if anyone has specific questions please let me know and we will do our best to answer.
  • Create New...