God day MWeiner,
The Ranger RT is 20'4" bumper to bumper and the width is not extended. I purchased it in Feb 2016 (used) with barely two years usage and 35000 KMs (Approx 25000 Miles). I am slowly approaching 70000 KMs and so far no major issue (Normal TLC). As I have an interest into mechanic issue, I do most of the maintenance myself (Oil Change, Brakes, Etc...). Only if I cannot do something that I visit the Dealer/Car Shop. I am not sure about the aisle width (I don't think it is 30 in, but I will measure it next time I am inside the unit (presently winterized in Canada...!). My main issue now is I need new tires (yep only 70000Kms on it) but these tires were the original and GM do not sell these van with top-notch tires. (BFGoodRich)...! Probably looking at Michelin for next set this summer.
Things I Like:
- Easy to drive/park etc...
- GM Mechanic, easy to get serviced/parts
- Cheap on gas (more on this)
- Easy to setup in campground
- Love boondocking
- Big bed area
Thing I don't like so much...!:
- Small engine 4.8 Ltr, Feel underpower at time in hilly terrain. Fine on flat road. (Note: I keep the GVWR at 8100lbs although I could load 8600Lbs)
- I am not a big fan of the Self Support awning
- Hot water tank 2.5 gal. Only 120V (not propane) No by-pass valve (so for winterizing manually empty the tank and bring it inside home)
- Genny maintenance a PITA. Located under rear axle, not a fun place to work.