manholt

Who Is Going To The FMCA Convention in Arizona?

Besides me, who else is going to Arizona in March 2017 for the FMCA 95th International Convention, March 7-10, 2017?

Carl

Bill.  My post was in ref to the Diesel Club, I'm a member!  I'll be at both rallies..Are you a member? If not, why?  Joe is. :)  He got a card and a plaque...I don't.  :(

I just found out, my coach has been ready since 11:00am....Monday's are strange all over, can't go any where, Coach's in front and back. 

We are going, booked and paid for.  As it's the 95th, it seems like an important one to attend.  It will be our first FMCA rally, so we are looking forward to attending and meeting several new friends.  I have requested and secured a 50 amp site, and considering volunteering while we are there (Time dependent).  Both Sheri and I would also like to attend training sessions.  Your advise on what sessions we should consider would be well received.  Thanks, hope to meet you all there!

aj.  Brett has not said this yet, but we will have a Forum Meet & Greet, I don't have a schedule yet on what sessions we will have, but we will all have it sent to us or if your doing will call you'll have it in plenty of time!  If you wish to volunteer, then I suggest you do it now...they really need a head count as early as possible and you will be there for orientation before most others arrive.

Sorry, I can't be off more help.

Carl 

Hi Carl:

Thanks, I will reach out tomorrow and let them know we are interested in helping out.  The Forum meet and greet will be perfect for us to meet everyone in one place.  Hope that works out.  Appreciate the help.

Susan and I are going.  We will be attending the RV Basics program so we will have to get there early.  We've just joined FMCA so this will be our 1st convention.  I've seen those FCMA plaques for years at the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta, I guess I will learn 1st hand what it's all about this coming March.

Edited by Keigm

Well payed my money so I better go. We will be going in early on the 6th to be parked with the Red River Rovers. We will have a Forum Meet & Greet, I don't have a schedule, yet stay tuned.

Keign, be sure you tell them you are first timers. The same for any first timers as they have special events planned for you.

Bill 

We're out!  We never leave the RGV that early in the season and if we do it is to visit family.  We have a springtime cruise coming up, Tahiti and the Society Islands, April 1-15 and we're going to spend a week on Tahiti before the cruise.  Needless, we're tapped out.  You'all have fun!

camelotsa,

There are four going that are here on this post. Carl, Bill, Brett and myself. We will all be at the Meet and Greet get together. Brett will let us know where when he get a space. Please be sure to join us there.

Herman 

Well as of now I think 12 coaches from one club we belong to and at least 5 from the forum, So that would be 17 so far but it is early.  I have reservations, as of today, for 2 nights (March 4, 5 leaving on 6) at Silverado RV Resort in Eloy, AZ which is 45 miles from Chandler.  The rate is $35 a night with a 2 night minimum and a $25 non-refundable deposit.  Like all the area parks the sites are back-ins.  I researched some of the sights listed and since we will be going on to California after the rally I didn't want to pay $70 a night.:P

Bill

4 minutes ago, hermanmullins said:

camelotsa,

There are four going that are here on this post. Carl, Bill, Brett and myself. We will all be at the Meet and Greet get together. Brett will let us know where when he get a space. Please be sure to join us there.

Herman 

There may be some unofficial Meet and Greet events to.;)

Bill

On 12/2/2016 at 10:11 AM, camelotsa said:

Any Texans going to Arizona?

This one is. It will be my first rally. Unfortunately my wife can't get the time off so I'll be solo. Looking forward to the RV Basics course as this is my first Class A RV.

1 hour ago, CaptainJustice said:

This one is. It will be my first rally. Unfortunately my wife can't get the time off so I'll be solo. Looking forward to the RV Basics course as this is my first Class A RV.

Well I know of about 15 coaches. I got my package today. We park on the 6th with the RRR.

Bill

OK, we have a time and place for the Forum Meet & Greet                   

Wednesday, March 8 4:45 p.m. - 5:45 p.m., Seminar 2

Be sure to put this on your schedule-- a great way to put a "face with a screen name".

See you there.

Brett and Dianne Wolfe (aka Wolfe10)