hayesfamily

Finally Settled In With Our Bounder

So ...our new to us Coach is finally home in its parking spot in the drive way and we are happy. This coach is bigger than the last one parked in that spot so it took some adjusting but glad it fit. I never took the time to introduce my family so I guess ill do it now. 

We are the Hayes Family from Baltimore
Big Guy in the Middle is Keon (THATS ME!!!!)  --  Pretty Lady to the Right is Michelle (The CEO of the Family)
The Princess to the Left with her hair in Mickey Mouse ears in Nyere (My Little Strawberry)
The Short Fella in front, that is Kyle (THE BIIIIIG BABY)

20150416_111827.jpg

Sense this is FAMILY "MOTOR COACH" ASSOCIATION and the family part is done, figured I'd introduce what our family travels in. This is our 1999 Fleetwood Bounder 34V. At 34'11" she is by far the biggest thing in our block on wheels. She stands 11'9" tall and currently weighs about 17147lbs (Something like that I think). 

bounder_(3).jpg

As you probably can tell we like WDW and we love to eat. We will try almost anything that doesnt smell like it will kill us. So, if we are camping close to us and need taste testers ... we love a good greasy spoon. We also like to cook and I think my pork chops are the best on the grill - but fried in some old country LARD they are better. According to the keep it healthy folks that may not be the best to fry in as frying is now no longer good for us but COME ON ... I drive a vehicle that gets 7 Miles to the Gallon so if thats acceptable then lard will be too. 

We are open to most any adventure so feel free to invite us along especially if you cook and dont mind sharing. We dont mind sharing at all so it wil be fun. 
Most of our travels for 2017 will be along the I-95 east coast area just because vacation and conventions tend to be on the east coast for us this year. So, hopefully we will meet other folks that are members of FMCA along the way. Our two biggest trips will be a Week long in the Shenandoah the week of July 23 and we will end our week in Doswell VA at Kings Dominion Camp Ground Area.  October 18th we leave for Orlando for a 10 day in the Orlando Area. We are going to make stops in North and South Carolina's Georgia over 3 days and Finally sometime Saturday get to Orlando. Will roll out Friday and come back up the Shenandoah Valley though southern VA and finally across I-70 home to Baltimore. 

Thats us ... Thanks everyone for being so kind. Hope to meet a BUNCH of yall real soon now!

Keon and Hayes Family.  Welcome to FMCA!

Enjoy your travels and all this great country has to offer...Sincerely hope you can make it to Indiana for the Summer reunion.  You would learn a lot about the RV life, your rig and meet some great people.  The information will be in your issue of the FMCA Magazine, or on line at the Main page, fmca.com!

Carl

Keon,

Great looking family. Nyere has that look that says "I can be what ever I set my mind to." While Kyle is going to love the fact that you'll will be  there tailgating, out in the MH before all of his football games.

Keep on making those memories.

Herman 

Not sure how I missed this post until now....but great picture! Since you are so close to us maybe one trip next season our paths will cross. If you happen to stumble onto any good campgrounds in the area please pass it on.

On 11/3/2016 at 7:22 AM, jleamont said:

Not sure how I missed this post until now....but great picture! Since you are so close to us maybe one trip next season our paths will cross. If you happen to stumble onto any good campgrounds in the area please pass it on.

hey man ...I'll make it happen. I'll keep you posted