Redwahine

Sporting Clay Enthusiasts?

Anyone out there that enjoys shooting sporting clays. Also called "golfing with guns".

There are golfing groups that get together and tour and play golf. Maybe there are others that enjoy sporting clays that might enjoy similar travels. ?

Redwahine.  Welcome to the Forum!

There is a group that do National event's, I met a couple about a month ago and they where going to Tucson, AZ for a week off competition, then back to El Paso, TX  for the World Championship.

Go to FMCA.com and click on chapters.  If you don't find it there, then Google sporting clays events!

Carl

Red,

Also Welcome to the Forum.

Give James Stallings a call. He is a nationally rated shooter.

James Stallings (Owner)         Xtreme Paint and Graphics                  936-560-5888

Herman

Not a 'Competitor' here, but I enjoy shooting SC as break from shooting 3-gun and USPSA. I've only shot SC at two places, one in South Jersey near MIllville, Old Cedar, two courses through the woods. one is the Easy course, the second is actually a 2 in 1 and is much tougher. the other course is Lehigh Valley near Allentown, PA, it is buiilt in an old Quarry. A very interesting place. They have three courses running on the same trail. They even have a Heliport for those that want to fly in!

When I lived in Ohio we went to several nice courses in Indiana. A good sport that helps prepare you for hunting. 

Roland