Sign in to follow this  
davidsteverson

Toilet Won't Flush

We have a 2098 Newmar MountainAire and all of a sudden the toilet won't flush. It worked fine 2 or 3 times this morning and now, nothing. My wife put a pod that we use about once a week down the toilet to keep it clean and now nothing. I don't think it has anything to do with the pod because it won't do anything. Like it has been disconnected or something. It's a Thetford toilet if that helps. Thanks for any help you might give. David

Greetings everyone. We googled the toilet and came up with some interesting websites. One said it was Thetford and had repairmen standing by to walk us through the repair. When you clicked on the link the question was "how much will you pay for help". Asked for a credit card right there. No thanks. 

Looked some more and it said to find the fuse (electric flush) and pull it out and most likely it would be fine and just put it back in as a reset to the connection. The fuse was behind and underneath the toilet.  Did it and walaa it worked fine. Who knows what happened to cause it to need the reset. 

Thanks  David

Glad you didn't pay for that advice, google searches are notorious for those type search finds because google gets paid for results. It is always best to look lower into the results, I always try to go to the one that is the actual website of the manufacturer, most of which usually do have a reasonable tech department.