manholt

Too All My Friends

To you all, who have trouble, staying on OP subject, for very long and the new OP's and members, who might be confused by this phenomenon...

May you all have a Happy Holiday Weekend, with family and friends!

Carl

Joe, pickup a medium well prim rib for me also, you are a lot closer then we are!

A very Happy Thanksgiving to all and safe travels to and from the gathering point.

Rich.

1 minute ago, Jrock said:

Have a great thanksgiving where ever you may be for the holiday we are trying a fryed turkey for the first time 

Always wanted to give that a try, let us know how it turned out.

My son and I were discussing about finding somebody that would take used motor oil. When the wife heard motor oil she said you don't plan on cooking it in that do you. He told her we were using diesel oil its cleaner.

1 hour ago, Jrock said:

Have a great thanksgiving where ever you may be for the holiday we are trying a fryed turkey for the first time 

Ummm! So good. Don't forget to inject it before frying.

Hey, try a spatchcock turkey

HaPpY ThAnKsGiViNg EVERYONE!

5 hours ago, Jrock said:

My son and I were discussing about finding somebody that would take used motor oil. When the wife heard motor oil she said you don't plan on cooking it in that do you. He told her we were using diesel oil its cleaner.

:lol::lol:, that sounds like something I would say.

8 hours ago, Jrock said:

Just be extremely careful I have seen oil fiers from not doing it right. It does a tasty job. What time will it be ready?:P

Bill

1st time fo me but the son has done before. You don't do it indoors only out on the patio away from the house. Be ready about 1 eastern time better put a turbine and wings on your coach if want to get here in time.