wildebill308

No Signatures Displayed

Hey Bill,

I see your signature.

2003 Bounder 38N
5.9 Cummins
Allison 3000MH tran.
Towing a 2014 Honda CRV with a blue Ox tow bar

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.

-Mark Twain-

Bill who?!

12 hours ago, WILDEBILL308 said:

Why are no signature displayed now? I checked my settings and yes I still have one in my profile. I can see no other signatures either.

Bill 

p.s., I see you.

I'm using Chrome and can see the signatures.  I prefer Chrome, but for some reason I continue to have issues logging into FMCA at times, requiring me to uninstall and reinstall Chrome.  Not sure what or why and can't seem to find any switches to set.  Doesn't happen all that often, but it has happened at least 3 times.  Never have log in issues with other browsers when the issue happens in Chrome, nor do I have issues with other sites.  Very odd behavior.

Does anyone remember the good old days before before computers and cellphones. One could finish a beer without any interruptions or for that matter a whole case. 

Well going down memory lane. Remember when you called someone you didn't have to ask "where are you" because you knew if they answered the phone they were standing in the kitchen holding on to the phone or at work at their desk.

But back on track I still can't see signatures in Chrome. WHY?

Bill

On 12/2/2016 at 9:17 AM, WILDEBILL308 said:

Well going down memory lane. Remember when you called someone you didn't have to ask "where are you" because you knew if they answered the phone they were standing in the kitchen holding on to the phone or at work at their desk.

But back on track I still can't see signatures in Chrome. WHY?

Bill

Yes, but if they called you they could be in a phone booth.  Hey, remember them. 

I passed buy one in a KOA campground this past summer. Surprised me.

I have a pay phone out in the shed, bright yellow. I wired it so you just have to plug it into a jack and it will work. Was quite a conversation piece in the house for years....but I think it is going into yard sale.

I see your signature, but not using chrome.

Bill,

For what it's worth, I logged in using Chrome Version 55.0.2883.75 (64-bit) and I see your signature.

I have to tell Carl all the time that it is the way he holds his mouth that counts.  May be the problem. Not Carl holding his mouth for your Chrome mind you.;)

I'm using Firefox 55.0.3 (32 bit), that is the current version.  I am unable to see signatures, mine or any others.  This has been a condition for some time (week or two).  Still nothing there.  I can find no control for me to change a setting and show or not show signatures.  From what I am seeing in the above discussion this is a system problem, compatibility with Firefox? 

3 hours ago, TBUTLER said:

I'm using Firefox 55.0.3 (32 bit), that is the current version.  I am unable to see signatures, mine or any others.  This has been a condition for some time (week or two).  Still nothing there.  I can find no control for me to change a setting and show or not show signatures.  From what I am seeing in the above discussion this is a system problem, compatibility with Firefox? 

Doesn't matter to me when the first post was made Tom...pay Herman no nevermind.

I am using the same program FF 55.0.3, on a MAC and I see all the signatures.  It goes back to previous posts of holding mouth right (or left).

4 hours ago, Hermanmullins said:

The last post to topic until 30 minutes ago was December 3, 2016.

Herman 

It still a problem!

Interesting I changed to Chrome to see and I can see the signatures  again. Will see how long this works.

New reply to a vintage but still relevant thread.B)

Bill

15 hours ago, TBUTLER said:

It still a problem!

Tom, Some problems just don't go away.

However, click on you name top right corner, click "account settings" and click on "signature." Check to see if "view signatures" are turned on.

That's all I have to contribute to the "problem." :ph34r:

Yes, view signatures is turned on.  I saved again, still no signatures.  I assumed that the FMCA office would be the source of support information.  Apparently, we are the support experts.  It would be nice to hear from someone at FMCA in regard to this problem.  They are running the software and should be aware of and fixing problems.

I see all of you!  and mine!  I'm at a 2009 lap top, running Window 7 !   When I go to my 2016 Apple, your all gone...I figured it had something to do with Summer Vacation. :lol: