Sign in to follow this  
rkbcmoyer@aol.com

Mirrors To See Front Of RV

I have a Class A Motorhome.  I'm looking for a convex type mirror that can be attached to the existing mirror so I can have a view of the front of the RV while driving. 

This would help on turning movements etc..  

Does anyone have any suggestions or other options?

Thanks,

Ric

Interesting. Some Rock Crawlers use a forward looking camera to see where their wheels are when negotiating tough terrain. I wonder if that might not be better. I assume you are looking for when you are going slow an maneuvering in tight places.

Take a look at this one on ebay, might be what you are looking for. Also as jmnorman said a camera might be a good choice. the rear view ones can be mounted in any location, and they can be set for rear or front view with the toggle of a switch on the monitor, look up rear view camera on ebay or amazon. Prices start about 60 bucks for a wireless one, and if you are going to mount on the front, wireless is easy mount and works pretty well on the front of a pusher since there is no motor interference there and the camera is close to the monitor/receiver. There was a recent thread on this same topic with several comments on the same subject. And yes Carl, there are many ways a mirror can be attached to the front of a coach.