Hello. I have 2007 Monaco Knight 40 ft. Not long ago a loud alarm came on under dash after a stop.  Went off on own after 10 min. I believe it was the alarm to indicate parking brake was on and it was not.

Most recently after a stop seat belt light on and I had not put belt on beeping on.. When I put belt on continued to beep and dash light flashed.

When I went to set up and let out air no Low Air beep came on but light low air was on. When leaving low air light on but no beep. Upon leaving and driving no sounds and Now turn signals work but no beep sounds?

Dash lights show no malfunction, gauges engine show all OK.  Any thoughts would be appreciated. I have not looked for a fuse Yet.

Thank you for your input.

capkelly,

My coach does the same thing (alarm), I have found if I tap the brake pedal (quick stomp) it stops ringing. I bought a new air switch but haven't installed it yet. Give the pedal shot a try and see if it quiets down, supposedly its a common problem on Monaco products for that switch to fail. Mine will alarm while driving down the road. Can't help on the seat belt.

4 minutes ago, CAPKELLY said:

Thanks but I have no sound or alarm at all.

Call REV at 1-877-466-6226. If yours is like ours the alarm is just above the accelerator pedal, should be fairly simple to test and or replace. Sorry, I miss read your post above.

The Buzzer itself might have failed. Do you have 12 volts and a ground at the socket where the buzzer plugs in?

The buzzer should keep sounding until the green pressure gauge reads 70 to 75 PSI. This is the primary air tank reading.

Rich.

15 hours ago, DickandLois said:

The Buzzer itself might have failed.

Most trips I wish mine failed.....it is so loud it will wake the dead :lol: