smsdavis

2017 Fleetwood Pace Arrow LXE 38F No Power To Thermostat

My mom bought a brand new Fleetwood Pace Arrow LXE 38F last month.  We are stuck in Alabama right now and the temps dropped.  Her heaters were working yesterday.  This morning the thermostat is BLANK.  We've tried everything we know.  Paid a mobile tech $250 to come out and look at it so mom (78 years old) won't freeze to death tonight.  The mobile tech couldn't fix it.  He said. "there's no power getting to the thermostat".  DUH.

I wouldn't have paid him for that answer.  I'm assuming there is a fuse that is blown.  Mobile tech claims he checked all the fuses.  

So...does anyone know where the fuse for the termostat would be in a 2017 Fleetwood Pace Arrow LXE 38F?

I have a 2015 Fleetwood Expedition 38B and I have a fuse panel under my radio in the dash area.  I couldn't find one there for her.

smsdavis, Welcome to the FMCA Forum. 

Been trying to find information on the coach and with it being so new. There is very little information on the web.

From what I have found - it looks like the coach is a Diesel power unit with an electric Fireplace and 2 propane furnaces, with a heat pump system setup for the bedroom.  • Energy Management System (EMS) w/Soft-Start

With this type of setup there should be 12 volt power panel powering a control module for the heating and cooling located somewhere near the middle of the coach.Think you might call Fleetwood. The AC breaker panel and the 12 volt fuse panels are generally located in the same area. 

CONTACT US To locate a dealer near you, visit our website at www.fleetwoodrv.com or call 1-800-322-8216. We can also be contacted at Fleetwood RV Customer Relations, P.O. Box 1007, Decatur, IN 46733.

Wish I could have found more info or offered some better information 

Rich.

I would call Fleetwood right now. 800-322-8216

Pull the cover off the thermostat there may be a fuse inside. Take it out and check it.

I have a 12v fuse panel and some circuit breakers in the foot of the bed platform.

Bill 

Our 2003 Phaeton has a switch by the entry steps that shuts  down most everything 12 volts including the front and rear thermostats. Just throwing this out there. In spite of the mobile mechanic's diagnosis, could there be such a switch in your mom's RV? Perhaps a pet bumped it or mom did accidentally. Sounds too simple but have not heard the switch mentioned.