rcoon2

Fresh Water Pump Indicator Light

Good day to all. I have a 1995 Beaver Marquis. It has a control panel inside with switches for the generator, fresh water pump and the aqua hot system. Next to but separate from these switches is an indicator lights, the lights are the same size as the switches. I have one red and one amber light that are burned out.

Tried a search on the internet for replacements but no luck thus far. case size is 7/16th of an inch wide by  1 in high by 5/8th on an inch deep.

Anyone have any idea where i might find these?

Thanks for the help

Ricky Coon

switch_1.jpg

switch_2.jpg

rcoon2,

Welcome to the Forum.

Is there a manufacturers name or number on the other side? I have had luck putting in the Mgf. number an search. Several places always come up even ebay and Amazon.

Good luck,

Herman 

Do you have a name on the control panel?  If you can't find a number, give a call to Monaco Tech Dept and have your Vin# handy.  They may have it in stock or know who the original manufacturer was...I don't know if Beaver in OR. still have a parts dept.

Carl

Thanks John, found the exact indicator replacement on the web but located in either Japan or the UK:D 

Checked out your suggestion and found a reasonable alternative. Found them on amazon for slightly less. ordered enough to replace all of them on the panel so they match;)

Thanks to everyone who responded, nice to know where i can go for assistance when needed, have a good day to all!

Sincerely

Rick

Switch in the toilet room. There is a sink and toilet. No water pump switch in there :blink:.

got one in the kitchen, bedroom shower area sink, wet bay, none by the toilet.