Sign in to follow this  
kajunkahuna

SOI Club

Question

3 answers to this question

DESCRIPTION:
The Soi Motorhome Club, formerly called Sportscoach Owners International, has been in existence since 1972. We were a factory club, until the manufacturer was moved to Elkhart Indiana. The club members decided to keep the club in California and change the name to the Soi Motorhome Club. Our membership is open to anyone within FMCA's rules of class A or class C motorhomes. We have clubs throughout the United States and each of them is independent in putting on their club rallies. We are a social club, thus, we do not deal with repairs, problems, or anything to do with motorhome services. Instead we say we are in the people business. Our members enjoy the company of each other and in the past we have toured in caravans all over North America and Canada. We also have toured parts of Mexico, Europe, New Zealand, and Australia under the leadership of Scott Brady. We even had an exploratory trip to South America. At this point we are looking for members who have a destination in mind and want friends to come with them. With this in mind, a caravan can be formed and a new adventure begins. We are all volunteers and put out a newsletter when it is needed. We have FMCA chapter president, Cal Landreth, who attends all of the FMCA events for us. Our main rally has been the Pasadena Rose Parade Rally that takes place culminating at the end of the year and bringing in the New Year with the Rose Parade on January 1 of each year. In 2010, we are celebrating our 30th anniversary of putting on this rally. For updates visit our website at www.Soiclub.com, or call our club president, Ed Waldheim, (cell) 760- 373-0033 or (office) 800-423-2639. Ext 215.

ck.  Thanks for information.  I do remember the Sportscoach and it's been a long time since I last saw one of the originals!  I have had Class "A's", gas/diesel since 1967.

What threw me also, was ref to something that has happened and won't happen again until next year!

Carl