AprilGa1

Hi There!

I'm April and my husband is Scott!  We are new to FMCA and looking forward to seeing some of you on the road!

We are sometimers and hope to eventually become most-of-the-timers!  LOL

We travel in our 2015 American Coach 42G and we are from Dallas, Ga!

394827.jpg

cherry truffle.png

WELCOME TO THE FORUM ,  Nice looking coach , as members of FMCA have y'all joined a group yet? If not I would like to invite you to Visit the Red River Rovers . We are a North Texas Southeast  Oklahoma rv Club and we have rallies from March thru Dec. You can find our rally dates and places in the FMCA Magazine each month or you can contact me I am the wagon Master /3rd Vice President for the Group 

Michael Hillhouse

Michael. Lol, don't feel bad, my first thought was also TX. :D  That said, I'll be in Texarkana for Six State and will stop by for meet and greet.  WildBill was trying to get me to come over in Shawnee, but I was still whimpering over the damage to my coach!  Do you play golf?

Carl 

Carl 

No I don't play golf but I would like to meet you and your wife . we will be at Choctaw KOA just before Six State so come on over . Let me know for sure and I will request for you to be parked next to us .

Michael

22 hours ago, WILDEBILL308 said:

Me too. Nice coach, are you coming to Chandler?

Bill

More information?   Never mind. Found the info!!  I don't think we'll be able to make this one. We are doing a FMCA group rally in April at Pine Mountain RV Resort here in Georgia.   I emailed back the group Prez to say we were coming and thanks for the invite.  I kind of expected an email back saying something like, "great!  Look forward to meeting y'all." or something. But I've not received anything.  A bit disappointed in that.

There's another Dallas in Texas??  :lol:

Unfortunately it sometimes takes a couple tries to find a good fit. That is one of the reasons we hold Chapter Fairs at bigger get togethers like the 6 State. You get to talk to different groups face to face.

Bil

Michael.  I don't get mad.  I could have answered a little differently.  Thanks for the invite, I have no clue yet, as to where I'll be prior to Six State!  I have a female friend and we travel together now on most occasions.  We are both at a Escapee rally now...she has a 40' DP!  In October, we will be coming back to TX. from Colorado!  She'll travel up there with friends 1st of July, I have to be in Indiana for FMCA the 10th of July (National Director). 

If your going to Chandler, AZ.  We'll be there on 50A.

Carl C.