kentluebbers

Thetford Toilet & Rear Passenger Side Bay Water Leak

2016 Tiffin Phaeton QBH.

I have two issues I am looking for recommendations and comments:

1)   In the front bathroom I have a Thetford Aqua Magic Style Plus toilet.  Have had trouble with is continuing to run after flush.  Water valve issue.

Has anybody had the same problems and mainly is there a better and more reliable toilet I can swap this one out for.  

2)  I have fought a water leak in the roof of the very rear passenger side bay since MH was new last year.  Caulked every seam I can find.  For awhile I was convinced it was a roof or side leak.

Seemed to occur in rain.   Then everyone in awhile it was start dripping when there was no rain.   Have looked under shower and no moisture.  Then we get rain several times and no drip. Then suddenly it drips  after a month or so.  Everything dry for awhile then I relevel the MH and, guess what it starts dripping. 

Very confusing.  Reaching out for comments before I start tearing things out to look.

Thanks

Kent

Ken.  Since it's a new coach, you don't say what kind, I would take it back to Dealer or contact Manufacturer.  Let them figure it out.

Carl

Red Bay doesn't take reservations anymore, but they still have the 3 hours or less going.  Tiffin does prefer you go to dealer first....When I had my Bus, I got tired of Tampa and Red Bay is a lot closer to Galveston...I'll bet you a dollar to a donuts, you have capillary action from some place on the roof or a bad window seal...which also means that by this time, you might have some wood damage...if your leak, up to you, is left untreated, your coach will eventually have mold...also delamination!

Carl