OttawaValleyGuy

Beaver Contessa 2005 to 2009

OVG.  Welcome to the Forum!

Good Luck on finding a Contessa period.  If you know where to get one, please let us know!

Carl

Yes, welcome to the FMCA Forum.

The more specific you are in terms of exactly what coach you want, the less picky you can likely be in terms of location, condition, etc.

Basically, you will be ahead if you avoid coaches that have been driven up  north where there is salt on the roads.  Few RV's are properly protected against the ravages of salt corrosion.

Brett.  Beaver Contessa was a Coach and model, the ones you see mostly for sale is Marquise and Patriot Thunder!

Carl 

The Beaver coaches were all good as I have seen.  If that coach has the floor plan you like and is in good shape with reasonable miles (not necessarily low miles) and good maintenance records I would not have any concerns.

In my humble opinion.  Off the cookie cutter coaches of that era, pre prime rate and greed, Country Coach and Beaver where top shelf !

Carl

There are all kinds of Contessa's for sale on rvtrader.com. We have a 2001 and it is a solid well built coach. I would love to move into a newer one but are too rich for my blood.

Built after 06' forget it.  Yes, there are 2009's but they where already on the line after BK filling!  I would not take one after 06, if it was free!