hvarner

Dash Alarm Won't Stop - 2013 Dipomat

Have 2013 Diplomat.

An alarm is ringing continuously under dash on passenger side. Not the hydraulic pump reservoir.

Any other Ideas? Runs with ignition on or off.

2 hours ago, hvarner said:

Have 2013 Diplomat. An alarm is ringing continuously under dash on passenger side. Not the hydraulic pump reservoir. Any other Ideas? Runs with ignition on or off.

What does the owners manual say? I would call the factory and see what they say.

Bill

Could be an air pressure leak, the ignition off is throwing me, do you mean that you can remove the key?  Or the key is in accessory position with engine off?  Could also be a Jack alarm!

Low Coolant, has a lower decimal sound and its not the high pitch of Air pressure or Jack/ Jacks!

Carl 

Missed the "on or off" commit.:wub: It could just be a stuck relay. 

hvarner, you might try and disconnect your batteries negative cable for about a minute and then reattach it. See if that might reboot the system and stop the buzzing.

Herman 

Also, trying to wrap my mind around "coming from passenger side"!  I have nothing under there, so Herman might be onto a relay, that's mounted on the firewall by generator.

What about the wind sensor on the awning. When mine trips and auto closes the awning it will beep til you reset it.

Carl your right beep not buz when my h aid batteries die I can't here them but the DW does and that is the worst alarm you can have

2 hours ago, Jrock said:

Carl your right beep not buz when my h aid batteries die I can't here them but the DW does and that is the worst alarm you can have

My old hearing aids had a female(with attatude) that screamed in my ear low battery,low battery, low battery, low battery, low battery, low battery, Till you want to say something rude.:P

Well the OP hasn't gotten back to us, so we arre no closer to knowing what the alert was.:(

Bill

Hope he finds it and gets back can't even guess what alarm would be that far from control central ( maby ejector seat warning.)