JohnJill

Colorado Springs

Looking for Rv Resorts in Colorado Springs for a March Spring Break trip. Looking on line not a lot of good reviews.

Thanks 

JohJohn

Couple of questions: 

1) how do you define "resort"? Does the RV park need a pool, tennis courts, miniature golf, or just a nice clean place to park while you explore the area?

2) where are you looking?  If you check the reviews on RV Park Reviews website, you will find several parks in the area that get consistently good reviews (and some that don't).

http://www.rvparkreviews.com/regions/colorado/colorado-springs

We have stayed at Mountaindale Cabins and RV Resort before, and can confirm, this is a very nice place to stay.

Chris G.

F3508s

Westminster, CO

I bet if you get a sweat they will let the valet park your Motorhome in the parking lot. Love that place. On edit I was thinking of The Broadmoor, 1 Lake Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80906, broadmoor.com, (719) 634-7711

Bill

WBill another great choice for a "Resort"!  I have stayed in Mountaindale and it's a nice place...there's another, large RV park, right side of I-25 just before the first Exit...also a nice place!  All Big Rig friendly!

Carl

Thanks Aztec7fan, it had some of the same reviews as online. We usually go to the beach for spring break just looking for something different. May be a little early for Colorado but all the parks are open. And Wilebill308 and manholt sorry for the word RESORT didn't mean to throw you off. I do like to stay at higher end places for the amenities safety and for the kids. But I will let you know if I get to sweaty so you can come take care of that part me. Next time you see a question from me for guidance don't bother helping.  

JohnJill,

We have stayed at the Golden Eagle (not sure when their season starts), and the Garden of the Gods. Both are ok nothing special. The ones we like are the Blue Duck west on hwy 24 about 10 miles, very quite and a pool but short distance from town. We also like the Chyenne Mtn State Park, about 3 miles south of downtown on Hwy 115. it is High above town with picture perfect veiws. lots of hiking/biking trails, but it is still a state park.

Gary

There is a very nice KOA in Colorado Springs.  It's gravel but there is plenty of room and easy in and out.  Close to everything but out far enough to fell like a campground.  There is a Camping World just up the street if you need something.

BillA.  I think that's the big one I was thinking about.  Been 5 years since I last went I-25N that far!

Carl

Might be.  We have stayed there many time in our Prevost and would never hesitate to stay there again in the future.

We also have stayed at the Colorado Springs KOA.  Management very helpful.  They have a "Family Sports Park," and if I remember correctly they have miniture golf, volley ball, horse shoes and a swimming pool.