defrue

FMCA Plates

1 hour ago, elkhartjim said:

Hi Dan, thanks for the info but it doesn't seem the link works. Well....it doesn't work for me .

Works OK on my computer.

The idea is great, but why the extra hardware in the other hole?

My front plate is mounted to 2 S hooks and suction cups on bottom (inside) front window...can't see it when we are moving!

18 minutes ago, manholt said:

My front plate is mounted to 2 S hooks and suction cups on bottom (inside) front window...can't see it when we are moving!

Other hole?

On 4/3/2018 at 7:16 AM, hermanmullins said:

.... I can mount on the ladder but with several to mount it make the ladder difficult to use....

Herman

I have mine on the ladder, mounted up tightly against the step above it.  That leaves room to slip your foot under the plate when climbing the ladder.  In fact, I now have three on my ladder.

2 hours ago, elkhartjim said:

Hi Dan, thanks for the info but it doesn't seem the link works. Well....it doesn't work for me .

Never mind, I held my mouth in a different position and it worked. Darn gremlins.

7 hours ago, manholt said:

That's almost exactly what I said - copy cat!!:D

There are 2 holes in a Goose Egg, you attached one to the ladder,  the other hole that is in the air, has an attachment in it.  What is it for, a flag?

Wayne.  You only get the suction cup part...Sorry, but mines in the center! :P  I also use another set to identify the Chapter I'm with at that Chapter Rally....on the right side! :D

3 plates for chapters, 2 for Shriners International.  No file needed. :D  Ask me in 2 years, how many I have...

22 minutes ago, manholt said:

3 plates for chapters, 2 for Shriners International.

I have Four, I can only imagine...

2 FMCA

1 Diesel RV club

1 GS life member

None on the coach :mellow:

6 hours ago, manholt said:

There are 2 holes in a Goose Egg, you attached one to the ladder,  the other hole that is in the air, has an attachment in it.  What is it for, a flag?

Wayne.  You only get the suction cup part...Sorry, but mines in the center! :P  I also use another set to identify the Chapter I'm with at that Chapter Rally....on the right side! :D

OK, not sure what you're looking at but I'll try to break it down for ya. There is an angled piece of aluminum about 2' long, with 6 holes drilled into it. 2 holes on the left for the egg and then to the right of that are 2 holes for the left pipe clamp and then 2 holes on the right side for the right pipe clamp. The egg isn't attached to the ladder, it's bolted onto to angled piece which is then bolted to the ladder.

Punxsey.

Thanks, now it makes sense! :D  Some times I'm a little "slow" on the up take! :(

Joe L. I forgot the GS Charter Life plate, hardly ever put it out...I may do that, more now that we are a brother/sister? club...No plaque for Escapees!

33 minutes ago, manholt said:

Punxsey.

Thanks, now it makes sense! :D  Some times I'm a little "slow" on the up take! :(

Joe L. I forgot the GS Charter Life plate, hardly ever put it out...I may do that, more now that we are a brother/sister? club...No plaque for Escapees!

Haha, no problem Carl. Slow is better than none at all. I'm with ya.