pcowen

Bleach In Water System For Sanitizing

2 hours ago, blakeloke said:

And vice-a-versa Joe.......we can't find fresh pierogis anywhere other than the salt belt!  I got hooked on them when living in PIT.

I miss those but not the cold!

Blake

Look here for your fix of pierogies

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/top-lists/best-pierogies-in-dfw/

But don't forget to sanitize your water system first. See I am staying on topic. 

Bill

"There is no such thing as 'Texas Chili with Beans'.":( :wacko:

Texas Chili does NOT have beans in it. 

That is one of them D$^#*d Yankee things. ;)

And sour cream, Yuk..Yuk..Yuk!!!!!!!

:D:P:lol:

Herman

I agree with Herman!!! Sour cream why would you want to eat sour cream? What's next spoiled Milk? :lol:

no beans in my Chili and nothing sweet either Herman, must say something as I usually win the cook offs when I Participate.

I agree fully...if you look at Bill's post, and open link you'll understand why I reacted the way I did.  Food Channel and Ida in the kitchen, is like a Sushi Chef coming out with a book on Cajun Cooking!:lol::P:wacko:  

Sushi chef, back many years  ago we had a fellow in Dallas with a place called "Shainghigh Jimmys". He specializes in a dish of chili and rice. Jimmy would take a bowl, put in a scoop of rice, place a pad of butter on it, then a layer of chili, and repeat it, rice, butter chili. It was to die for. He moved to a spot in downtown Dallas and the lunch crowds lined up down the street everyday till he passed away.

Memories ?

Herman 

That brought back a blast from the past...took my first DW a long time to drag me there, then she could not drag me out.  I spent 2 years in Desoto, TX. at the time, population less than 3,000 and nothing but wide open country, till you got to the  river.

Carl

Perhaps "Terry" needs more fish in his diet...:D Raw or grilled is a lot more healthy than "Deep Fried, everything"! :P

Carl

31 minutes ago, hermanmullins said:

In TEXAS "Deep Fried" is considered healthy!

Herman

By the way, what happened to the OP "Bleach in the Water System...."?

We turned him into a chef :lol:

:lol::wub:  I'm totally surprised that we have not been shut down, yet ! B)  Still think the best way to sanitize the water system is HP 3% !  The cutting board, with Vodka! :rolleyes: One squirt on board, one in mouth..:lol:  The BBQ team I'm on thought me that...we don't get food poisoning and we have a great time (hick) cooking! :P 

Ya, this thread has really grown some legs.  A long way from sanitizing water tank to the culinary discussion.

But, heck, ya'll are having so much fun, I hate to shut it down.

Of course, you could start a new topic under "General Discussion"!

:lol::wub: Brett...it does get a tad boring every once in awhile. Especially when the OP is never heard from again! :P I believe we ran out of subject matter on the FMCA Food Forum! :blink: 

Carl

Brett, you should moderate some of the other forums on the Internet.  By this time many would have been closed down and everybody who made a post off topic would have gotten a letter of reprimand.  Your patience, and sense of humor, is appreciated.:D

I wonder how many sanitize their system using Clorox and leave the filter in. Specifically says on my filter package that it removes Chlorine.

Is it Eat To Live, or Live To Eat.  Unfortunately I'm the latter. 

See both topics covered in just two easy sentences.

Keep it rolling.