mjlayton

96 Dolphin Electric A/C Condenser Fan P30 Chassis

Replaced the original fan last July. On our recent trip the A/C quit cooling at idle, no voltage at fan with A/C on. Have a few possible wiring diagrams, all show a fused circuit and relay activated by the temperature switch or A/C controls. No fuses or relay ahead of the firewall. Does anyone know where this relay might be located?

Thanks,

Mike Layton

Actually the A/C is going out on high limit because of the lack of airflow at idle. The auxiliary fan provides additional flow over condenser coil over 221deg or when A/C is on.

Thanks for your input.

I know that Fleetwood used the P-30, don't know if they still do, but you could give them a call and ask someone in Tech Dept.  Only a suggestion, I did do a search on this Forum and found nothing that would help you. 

I don't know who bought the parent company of Dolphin, or if anybody did...you might know!  If you do, give them a call.

Sorry I can't be off more help.

Carl 

Thanks, one of their suppliers in California bought all the rights to their name, trademarks, and patents. No plans to manufacture. Owned a 97 Fleetwood Flair. Fleetwood (Winnebago) does not support pre-bankruptcy units.

Problem solved. Thanks to all, it was a bad high pressure switch. Still looking for the fuse and relay location for future reference.