JohnFcasni

Allison Transmission Service Light

Brand New 2017 Winnebago Forza 34T.  Freightliner Chassis with Allison 2100MH transmission.  Occasionally when shifting the Service Light on the pad flashes and I cannot shift.  I have reset with the codes, but still a mystery as to why it would come on in the first place?  Any thoughts/Help?  Thanks

John.  Welcome to the forum!

Your on Warranty.  If your close to your dealer, take it there if they have service bays.  Call Manufacturer with your VIN# handy and ask for Tech Department or call Allison!

Carl

20 minutes ago, JohnFcasni said:

Freightliner says you need to shift from R to N and then D.  You cannot go from R to D or D to R without passing through N.

That is a good recommendation, but one CAN shift directly. Just not as easy on the transmission.

John, your 34T is the only model of 3 Forza's that has the Allison 2100, the other 2 has the 2500 and all 3 has a 340hp Cummins.  Other than your 2100 everything is the same.  Yes, you have the best floorplan!  I don't know why WB does what it does!  But if Allison say's to go to N before D or R, that's what I would do! :(

Sorry Brett, but as long as he is under warranty with Allison, that's all I can recommend!

Carl