cwswine

New Member - First Class A

We just put a deposit on 2017  Fleetwood Discovery 40 D and will do our PDI on Thrusday (2 March 17).  We are trading in our 5th wheel and truck and this is our first venture into the Class A market but we did own a small Class C.  We are from the Land of OZ Kansas and live in the Manhattan (The Little Apple) and retired a few years ago.  We are travel for 4 to 5 months per year and enjoying life.    Sure i will have some questions and comments but seem the search function has answered most of the easy questions. 

cwswine.  Welcome to the Forum!

Did you raise Swine?  Had to ask. :D  Devil made me do it ! :lol:

We will be happy to help in any way we can, so just ask questions in any off the appropriate topics...if you have a problem or question that doesn't seem to fit, use General Discussion! :)

Carl 

Welcome to the forum. Don't mind Carl, The devil makes him that way.:D

Remember you have more clout to get things fixed the way you want before you singe the paperwork and hand over the check. 

Bill

Welcome from the Nutmeg state!!!!  We started with a tent, then a VW "breadbox", on to a pop up towed by the VW van air cooled 60 hp , two Class C's and now on our  second Class A pusher. Loved all of them.

Edited by Frenchie
additional info

Don't you wish you had those VW's now!  In mint condition, they're worth more today, than most DP's!  :P

I like wine ! :) Selection is unbelievable today, compared to 30+ years ago!   

12 hours ago, Frenchie said:

Welcome from the Nutmeg state!!!!  We started with a tent, then a VW "breadbox", on to a pop up towed by the VW van air cooled 60 hp , two Class C's and now on our  second Class A pusher. Loved all of them.

Wow, 60 HP.  That was a later model.  50-53 was standard through the mid 1960's through 1971.