Meangreen06

1999 Monaco Dynasty Duchess 32ft With 350hp Cummins & 6 Speed

Howdy,

I'm thinking of buying this coach for towing my jeep on a car hauler trailer and selling the Ole class C.

It has 112k miles and has been stored inside. It seems pretty well loaded for a small pusher and taken care of. 7.5 kw gen set, dual ac's, solid woodwork, good uplostry, awnings on all windows etc...

The seller is firm on quite a bit more than it books for, as apparently his phone has been ringing off the hook, and I guess I believe him as they are hard to find.

Anybody got any experince with these?  Frame, motor, tranny issues? What should I look out for?

Thanks!

The condition is as important as the age.  Eight months ago I bought a 98 Fleetwood Discovery in excellent shape. After doing some personalizing its just what I been looking for.  I had my last coach for 17 years and I thought I would retire from motor homing with it until the new one came along.

If it was well taken care of i.e. engine fluids changed when needed etc...I wouldn't hesitate. I would strongly recommend replacing engine rubber hoses, hydraulic hoses and such as time would be their enemy. What you save on the purchase price and the non-emissions engine draining your wallet you could put into it and make it very dependable. They just don't build them like the use to!