tabrewer

3/5/17 Parking In Holding Area

We had a scheduled arrival time of Sunday 3/5/17.  Arrived at 12 and got parked in holding area.  Was told they ran out of Welcome bags.  Can someone please contact someone who can get Welcome bags out to Lot A. 

Sure hope transportation is good way out here! 

Thanks,

Betty Brewer

13 minutes ago, tabrewer said:

We had a scheduled arrival time of Sunday 3/5/17.  Arrived at 12 and finally got parked in holding area at 3.  Was told they ran out of Welcome bags.  Can someone please contact someone who can get Welcome bags out to Lot A.  I emailed staff but the response was they were in Chandler. 

Sure hope transportation is good way out here! 

Thanks,

Betty Brewer

Welcome to the forum.

Well we will see how it goes tomorrow as we are supposed to be in the holding area before 10:00.:o

Bill 

Betty,

We had quite a few Ladies out to most lots on Sunday the 5th trying to pass out Goodie Bags. I will check to see if they can get to Lot "A". If you will send me a Personal Message I will send you my phone number and you can call me if you need help. Just click on my picture, click on message and send me a message. I check my messages around 7:00 am and 5:00 pm today.

Herman

Got the Welcome Bags today. All is well. Thanks for the offer of help but the bags were on the spot this morning. Now I can get to studying the booklet and deciding on seminars.  Looks like a great offering of topics!