Sign in to follow this  
rossboyer

Mark All Read

Hello Todd:

During the Forums Meet & Greet, I mentioned that I would like to see the Mark All Read brought back.  Brett stated that it is in the upper right corner.  Not true. In each sub category such as Motorhomes and Electrical, there is a Mark All Read button.  But only the items in that sub category are marked read.  The other sub category is unchanged.  I have  to enter each sub category, and Mark All Read even though  I did not want to read that category.  I have tried Google Chrome and Firefox with the same results.  Another user the next day told me that he has the same problem.

Ross Boyer

I don't do it that way but I still get a line above the topics that says "(check mark) Mark site read"  This appears in the top right and bottom right of every topic I visit.  In the upper right you would have "reply to topic" and above that "follow" and above that (check mark) Mark site read".  At the bottom right corner of every page I see the "(check mark) Mark site read" option.

Yes, by using  https://community.fmca.com/discover/unread, I do get a list of all the postings I have not read.  What we use to have was a listing of the categories that had an unread posting.  I could then enter a category that is of interest to me and ignore the other categories.  When I have read the ones of interest, I could at the top or bottom of the screen mark all (complete site) read.  

PS: I do not find Mark all read at the top right.  I have to open the 3 bars, then select Mark all read.  An unnecessary step.